Purchasing a Firearm from Outdoor Sports
- Select the firearm you wish to purchase.
- Proceed to checkout and enter your payment details.
- We will put the firearm in storage and forward the relevant FCA1 Firearms application to you along with a receipt by post.
- It is then your responsibility to complete the FCA1 and apply to the Department of Justice through your local Garda station for a firearms licence. Details and App forms available on www.garda.ie .
- Once you have been approved and receive your firearms licence you should contact Outdoor Sports to arrange the collection of the firearm. All firearms must be collected in person with a valid firearms licence and a photo ID stating your name and address.
- Cancelled orders after a firearm has been purchased and firearms licencing paperwork have been sent out, are subject to a 10% restocking fee. This fee is waived if changing to another firearm.
We will take a “trade in” as part exchange for another gun, bring your gun into us for a valuation first.
Purchasing Ammunition online
- Select the Ammunition.
- Checkout and enter your payment details.
- Complete your order.
- Send us your Firearms Licence details by one of the following methods:
- Text a photo of both sides of your licence to us at +353-87-9740671
- Scan and email both sides of your licence to email@example.com
- Your order will be dispatched with an overnight courier to the address on the licence.