The Java features above all an excellent glide/stability ratio, it’s a high performance sea-going single-seater, longer than the Bilbao to allow you to take on even more ambitious outings and trips. Combining an innovative hull and a neat design, it also gives you equally high quality features : a wide, flat rear storage area for carrying sizeable loads, integral wheels/rollers for easy transportation, plus a moulded deck insert for storing the wheels/rollers while sailing, all conceived to help you get in and out of the water with the minimum of effort. It also includes excellent and comprehensive extra equipment enabling you to customise your boat for fishing trips and excursions.
KEY FEATURES :
• Ergonomic cockpit = increased paddle-comfort.
• Vast rear storage area = can carry sizeable load of equipment for long trips or fishing.
• Wide, deep, triple-volume hull design = excellent steering control, great performance in sea conditions, glide.
• Integral roller system using removable wheels that are stored under the rear deck when on the water = easy transportation to the water edge without needing a trolley.
• Built-in adjustable foot rests = wide range of paddle position settings, paddle comfort.
• Design-led concept = aesthetically pleasing, great ergonomics.
• Integral rear protection runner and front bumper = longevity.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
Address: Zone B, Mullingar Business Park, Co. Westmeath, N91F792
Email: Please use the Contact Us form.
Mullingar Landline: 044 933 3572
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30-6:00pm.
Address: Lisaniskey, Ballymahon, Co. Longford, N39 XY76 (53.5805N, 7.7963W)
Phone: +353 86 8229827
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 6:30pm-9:30pm, Sat 12noon-6:30pm, Outside Hours by Appointment