FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER €100 in ROI (€8 Standard Shipping)
Sold Out €20.95
This kit is the foolproof way to get the heat up. The Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout creates sparks in any weather and at any altitude. Tinder-on-a-Rope is a natural fire-starter made out of fatwood with an 80% resin content - easy to light even when wet, and it burns hot and long. Grandpa's FireFork attaches to practically any stick and the curved points hold everything from marshmallows to hot dogs safely over the fire.
• Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather - 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
• Durable; scout model lasts 3,000 strikes.
• Broad use - ignites all tinder and can be used for gas stoves and gas barbecues.
• Works equally well when wet.
• Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
• Safe - not declared as dangerous goods. Will not self ignite.
• Curved points hold food firmly.
• No need to cut fresh branches - attaches to practically any stick.
• Great as fire-poker.
• Safety cap for easy storage.
• Hole for cord in safety cap.
• Made from a single stainless steel wire.
• Easy to light, even when wet.
• All natural and environmentally-friendly fire starter.
• Produces a hot flame - up to 80% resin content.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
Address: Zone B, Mullingar Business Park, Co. Westmeath, N91F792
Email: Please use the Contact Us form.
Mullingar Landline: 044 933 3572
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30-6:00pm.
Address: Lisaniskey, Ballymahon, Co. Longford, N39 XY76 (53.5805N, 7.7963W)
Phone: +353 86 8229827
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 6:30pm-9:30pm, Sat 12noon-6:30pm, Outside Hours by Appointment