Sold Out €74.95
With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head.
Excellent protection for work at height:
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
Very comfortable to wear:
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- Vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet.
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
- PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots)
- headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- hearing protection (side slots)
Head circumference: 53-63 cm
Weight: 455 g
Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
Address: Zone B, Mullingar Business Park, Co. Westmeath, N91F792
Email: Please use the Contact Us form.
Mullingar Landline: 044 933 3572
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30-6:00pm.
Address: Lisaniskey, Ballymahon, Co. Longford, N39 XY76 (53.5805N, 7.7963W)
Phone: +353 86 8229827
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 6:30pm-9:30pm, Sat 12noon-6:30pm, Outside Hours by Appointment