The North Face Womens Trekker Convertible Pant
The North Face® Women’s Trekker Convertible Pant is a lightweight, alpine fit, nylon stretch trouser and short-in-1. A fixed waistband with belt loops and zip ensures a secure and comfortable fit. Front and rear pockets, both with zips, provide safe storage for all the essentials. To convert into shorts, zip of at the mid-thigh, after which the legs can be held by the rear shockcord loop or stowed neatly away in the integrated side stow pocket. With a DWR water-resistant finish and VaporWick® to draw excess moisture from the skin, as well as UPF 5 sun protection, have it all with The North Face® Women’s Trekker Convertible Pant.
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- constructed waistband with belt loops
- front fly and internal drawcord
- rear shockcord loop to hold pant legs when converted
- two zippered hand pockets
- rear patch pocket with zipper closure
- stow pocket on right side to hold pant legs when converted
- pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- roll up cuffs feature
- Wicking properties
- uPF (5)
- alpine fit
- DWR Finish
- (Bluesign® approved fabric)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Backpacks, Daypacks, Rucksacks
Reliable brands for all your adventures , Lowe Alpine, The North Face, Columbia....
DPD Delivery Order by 1.30pm To Recieve Next Business Day Delivery
Orders Over €100 Free - Exception for Large Items Subject To charge detailed on Product Page