The new Vango Joro Air 450, 4-man tent is an inflatable AirBeam® tent within our new Earth Collection. The new collection launches our Sentinel Eco Fabric, made from recycled single use plastic.
Not only does the Joro reduce plastic waste from the environment but benefits from key features, such as an integrated front awning and large front door, which can be fully rolled back to enjoy the good weather, or zipped up when more shelter is required, giving a real outdoors feel. Fresh air flow is also a key feature as both the living room doors have mesh panels which increases the airflow, whilst keeping the bugs out.
The Joro also features our AirBeam® technology, ensuring quick inflation and a sturdy and reliable structure. It also feature Pre-Angled Beams for greater head height and internal space, allowing you to use the space right up against the tent walls. Space is plentiful with a large dining and social area with its large living room and also sleeps up to four people in the King-Sized, Nightfall Bedrooms, designed to reduce early morning light and the Clear Access design allows you to enter the bedroom with no step over and gives you a wider entrance.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent , comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single-use waste plastic and transformed it into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Built-In Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and lowered step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- King Pole Front Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Extended Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone™ Panel - Helps to increase airflow into the living space
- Vango AirZone™ - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- King Bedrooms - Extra sleeping area width per person, allowing for a more comfortable night's sleep
|PACKSIZE||L80.0 x H43.0 x W43.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||15 mins|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Backpacks, Daypacks, Rucksacks
Reliable brands for all your adventures , Lowe Alpine, The North Face, Columbia....
DPD Delivery Order by 1.30pm To Recieve Next Business Day Delivery
Orders Over €100 Free - Exception for Large Items Subject To charge detailed on Product Page