Aquapac Large Whanganui Electronics Case - Fits iPad
The Aquapac Large Whanganui Electronics Case is the ideal waterproof case for an iPad so you can now take this delicate device to the beach or poolside without worrying about damaging it. The design ensures that you can easily operate the touchscreen through the material so you can forget that it even has a case on it!
The case can also be used to protect other items on trips, like phones and first aid kits which can then be slung over your shoulder thanks to the handy shoulder strap.
When your iPad or items are in the Aquapac Large Whanganui Electronics Case, you can be sure that they are safe from mud, sand, and water.
- Touchscreen on your iPad will work perfectly
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Supplied with shoulder strap
- Like most of Aquapac's cases, it'll float if you drop it in water
- Seams are high-frequency welded to form super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip (patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers and everything stays in one piece even when open
- Colour: Cool Grey with grey shoulder strap
- Material: TPU
- Made in London, UK
- All Aquapacs come with a full 5-year warranty
What Size Do I Need?
- This large case is perfect for tablet PCs or travel essentials
- Length: 295 mm (11.5 inches)
- Circumference: 440 mm (17.3 inches)
- Adjustable shoulder strap
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to, you can hold it 15 feet (5 m) underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
From beach to boat to trail this versatile case can be used to store a multitude of kit whatever adventure you are on. Plus it is 100% waterproof and submersible so you can wade into the waves, jump on your paddleboard, or hit the trail worry-free.
- Guaranteed waterproof to 30ft/10m.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Fascinating Fact: The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand. So now you know!
How big is it?
This case fits things like phones, maps, passports, keys, cards, and cash.
The drawing shows the dimensions measured flat, and not including the Aquaclip.
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 2.0oz / 56g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.