If you’re looking for versatile multisport shoes, be it for trail running, hill walking, casual wear or travelling, then you’ve got to check out the Women's Trailstorm Waterproof from Columbia! The shoes look super stylish and they even look like casual shoes.
However, they have much more to offer than classic casual sneakers. For example, it comes with a special rubber outsole. This has a four millimetre lug depth, which provides excellent traction on a wide variety of surfaces, be it muddy, grassy or stony.
In addition, not only is the synthetic upper super durable and low-maintenance, but it’s also very breathable and quick-drying. Plus, the integrated membrane provides waterproof properties to prevent moisture from getting inside.
Another great feature includes the TPU reinforcement at the toes to prevent your toes from getting hurt. You’ll be perfectly equipped for your next adventure with the Trailstorm Waterproof!
The waterproof upper, finished with a toe cap, is breathable to keep your feet dry in changing weather, so you're ready for any hike.
COMFORT AND GRIP
The mid-sole offers comfortable cushioning while the multi-way outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions.
The innovative Adapt Trax™ outsole system creates optimal lug placement for any terrain, wet or dry.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Navic Fit System™ delivers a natural midfoot lock down
- Ghillie lacing delivers a secure fit
- Molded no sew TPU film toe cap for lightweight protection
- Techlite+™ delivers responsive cushioning and stability, without sacrificing comfort
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions
- 4 mm outsole lugs with angular front and rear orientations provide the optimal balance between traction and durability on multi-directional terrain
- Weight: 9.5 oz / 269g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Hiking, Urban life