A flexible layering system is key for fast moving mountain ascents. The Ascendor Light Pull-On is a thin and adaptable midlayer, keeping you warm when you need it and wicking sweat quickly. It’s built with Thermic S to give you a lightweight layer that insulates and breathes very efficiently. It’s perfect for moving fast and vertical, with a deep front zip for extra venting if needed.
Stretchy and slim fitting, it’s comfortable under other gear and fits easily under a harness with a longer length at the back to cover the hips. Low bulk, packable and perfect for alpinism, mountaineering and climbing year-round.
- Lightweight fabric with alternating stripes of high and low lofting fleece for warmth in low bulk package with increased air flow
- Lightweight half length YKK® centre front zip for venting
- 1 YKK zipped mesh lined chest pocket with lightweight zip pull
- Flatlocked seams throughout for improved comfort
- Elasticated binding at the cuffs and hem for fit and comfort
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- 94% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane