Whether you're exploring the hills or scaling a mountain, our updated Superflux Hoody is a versatile mid-weight technical fleece, perfectly suited to high-intensity mountain use.
Our new Superflux Hoody looks and performs better than ever before. Its new design includes an enlarged bonded chest pocket with YKK® zip, plus a pair of discreet harness-compatible handwarmer pockets. It also includes soft Thermic™ stretch fleece fabric, with integrated elastane for outstanding flexibility. The low weight, athletic fit and flatlock seams make it easy to wear as a layering piece, as well as supremely comfortable against the skin. Stylish, lightweight and packable, the Superflux Hoody features a set of unobtrusive thumb loops for reliable layering comfort, plus a snug under-helmet hood for draught-free insulation.
Our new Superflux Hoody strikes the perfect balance between warmth and breathability. With its Thermic™ stretch fleece construction and upgraded feature set, it is a highly versatile garment, whatever the time of year.
- Full length front YKK zip
- Under helmet hood design
- Thermic stretch mid weight fleece with brushed grid backer
- Bonded chest pocket with YKK® zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets sit comfortably under a harness
- Low profile seams for added comfort
- Thumb loops
- Main Fabric: Thermic stretch fleece, 215g/m²
- Composition: 94% polyester/6% elastane