The Downpour Plus 2.0 is built with 2.5-Layer Pertex® Shield with a recycled face fabric and fluorocarbon-free DWR finish. Lightweight, soft and highly breathable it offers outstanding comfort when working hard in the hills.
The regular cut with articulated arms is ideal for easy movement and the AquaGuard® pit zips enable you to add extra ventilation when the pace increases. The helmet-compatible hood features a flexible peak and dual adjustment for optimised protection, as well as an anti-snag tab that enables you to roll it down and secure it when the wind gets up.
With a soft fleece-lined chin guard, this is the easy way to stay dry and comfortable during wet weather escapes.
- Weight:330g / 11.6oz
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Hood roll tab
- YKK Aquaguard zipped front opening
- YKK Aquaguard zipped pockets
- YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- Brushed tricot back neck patch and chin guard
- Articulated sleeves
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled 40D polyamide 2.5 L with PU membrane / 119gsm/ Pertex Shield/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24hrs / fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Centre back length (Size 10): 70cm/27.6inch