Still named after the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere, the Aconcagua returns for another round of cold-weather hiking adventures. But unlike the original, this updated version comes with a 50/50 blend of 600-fill recycled waterfowl down and recycled polyester for exceptional warmth, even in wet and damp conditions. It's still the perfect layer to pull on when you want light protection where you need it most.
- Body insulated with a 50/50 blend of 600 fill recycled waterfowl down and recycled polyester
- Zoned 90% recycled polyester sheet insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Exposed centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand warmer pockets
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder