Whether hiking dirt trails or pacing over scree-covered rock, don't let the weather stop you. With a waterproof DryVent™ shell, the Antora Jacket repels wind and rain to leave you feeling warm, dry and comfortable. Secure zipped hand pockets are great for stashing essentials. The hood is adjustable to protect your head from the elements. And that's not all, as this jacket is made from recycled materials, minimising its impact on the environment.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 100% windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the centre front zip
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Side-hem adjust
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.