Tapered fit: These trousers are relaxed through the thigh and taper towards the ankle for a stylish look. They are a regular fit at waist with a regular front and backrise.
When every gram counts. When every item has to fight for backpack space. You need the Exploration Convertible Trousers. Made from a stretchy but durable nylon-elastane mix, these trousers stand up to day-after-day of wear and the challenges of steep switchback trails. When it comes to the fit, they're relaxed through the thigh, tapering towards the ankle, with a regular front and back rise and a regular-fitting waist. But perhaps their best feature is their versatility. Roll up the hem for mid-morning ventilation. By afternoon you'll be zipping them off mid-thigh. When evening comes, convert them into trousers again. And don't worry about losing the zipped off bits. There's a storage pouch for that. And finally, the water-repellent finish makes quick work of light showers.
- Regular tapered trousers in workwear cut
- Regular fit at waist
- Regular front and back rise
- Relaxed thigh, tapering to ankle
- New waist construction with diagonal gross grain belt loops, back belt tunnel and snap button fly zipper closure type
- Two open hand mesh-lined pockets & two mesh-lined zip closure leg pockets
- Convertible leg zippers
- Roll up system external button on calf
- Contrast TNF heat transfer logo branding on left leg and back right leg.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
QUICK DRYING - WICKING
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.