The North Face Speedlight II trousers are a version of the Speedlight Pants, variant II is just as strong and soft, but with a tighter fit. These classic waterproof softshell pants provides maximum versatility and is designed for extreme mountaineering activities, from glacier crossing to ridge climbing. The four-way stretch fabric prevents it from getting in your way when you move; the anti-tear nylon on the knee and side reinforcements allows it to withstand chafing, and the quick-drying FlashDry fabric acts to absorb and expel sweat. Two zippered pockets, moulded knees and a removable elastic belt complete the look.
FlashDry fabrics are designed to move moisture away from the skin and evaporate it quickly, so it dries faster. FlashDry helps you to be dry and comfortable to perform more and longer in various environments and weather conditions. FlashDry is lightweight, doesn't bulge and won't fade or lose colour, which is why it's used in the Flight Series jogging clothes collection, amongst others
- Keeps sweat away from the skin during high intensity activities
- Adapts to the body to keep it dry and warm
- Dries quicker than other The North Face fabrics
- Elastic belt with hidden snap button
- Two hand warmer pockets with zip
- Knee clamps for more mobility
- FlashDry technology absorbs and expels sweat
- The absorbent fabric expels moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Durable water-repellent finish (DWR) for protection from light rain.
- Lower leg, back/side yoke: 85 % nylon, 15 % elastane dobby fabric with FlashDry 90/90 denier with durable water-repellent finish (DWR)
- Weight: 330 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Backpacks, Daypacks, Rucksacks
Reliable brands for all your adventures , Lowe Alpine, The North Face, Columbia....
DPD Delivery Order by 1.30pm To Recieve Next Business Day Delivery
Orders Over €100 Free - Exception for Large Items Subject To charge detailed on Product Page