The Antora Jacket repels wind and rain to leave you feeling warm, dry and comfortable. Secure zipped hand pockets are great for stashing essentials. The hood is adjustable to protect your head from the elements. And that's not all, as this jacket is made from recycled materials, minimising its impact on the environment.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 100% windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with zipped hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Storm-flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Side-hem adjuster
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Brushed knit at back neck and chin guard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Backpacks, Daypacks, Rucksacks
Reliable brands for all your adventures , Lowe Alpine, The North Face, Columbia....
DPD Delivery Order by 1.30pm To Recieve Next Business Day Delivery
Orders Over €100 Free - Exception for Large Items Subject To charge detailed on Product Page