The Hedgehogs are our classic, tried and tested hiking boots built for versatility and comfort.
For this new iteration we've harnessed breathable FUTURELIGHT™ technology for the membrane. The soles are zonally fine-tuned with CRADLE™: the toe area gives added stiffness over technical rock, and the heel shape is optimised for comfort.
The Ortholite® insoles maintain their cushioning power over the long term and the durable Vibram® XS Trek outer soles deliver the optimal balance of traction and durability without adding unnecessary weight or bulk.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh
- Rustproof metal details
- OrthoLite® X35™ Hybrid™footbeds
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- ESS midfootplates
- Vibram® XS Trek outsoles
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.
- Made for hiking, Cradle™ Guide technology utilises a dual density midsole to guide your gait cycle and support, stabilise and cushion your foot.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces