TWF TURBO 2.5MM SHORTIE WETSUIT
Turbo: 2.5mm thick, polyester-lined, large mesh panels on chest and back to prevent windchill. The Turbo has sufficient thickness to make it an ideal wetsuit for the whole summer season. Great for general watersports use providing maximum UV protection.
- FOR BEACH AND SEA USE
- 2.5MM NEOPRENE
- MESH CHEST AND BACK PANEL REDUCES WIND CHILL
- FLATLOCKED STITCHING
- ZIP WITH METAL SLIDER & VELCRO ZIP LOCK
- NO UNDERARM SEAMS
- NEW DENSITY NEOPRENE FOR MAXIMUM WEAR
- CERTIFIED UPF 50+ MAXIMUM UV PROTECTION
- STYLE: 1511-P
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Backpacks, Daypacks, Rucksacks
Reliable brands for all your adventures , Lowe Alpine, The North Face, Columbia....
DPD Delivery Order by 1.30pm To Recieve Next Business Day Delivery
Orders Over €100 Free - Exception for Large Items Subject To charge detailed on Product Page